Sonntag, 27. September 2009

Weihnachtszeit ist Bastelzeit

Falls ihr noch nicht alles für eure Weihnachtsbasteleien beisammen habt, Amazon kann da helfen, z.B. mit Uran. Sehr witzig sind die Produktbesprechungen (momentan 168):

So glad I don't have to buy this from Libyans in parking lots at the mall anymore.
I bought this to power a home-made submarine that I use to look for prehistoric-era life forms in land-locked lakes around my home town in Alaska. At first I wasn't sure if this item would (or could) arrive via mail, but I was glad to see it showed up with no problems. Well, almost no problems.
Great Product, Poor Packaging
I purchased this product 4.47 Billion Years ago and when I opened it today, it was half empty.
I bought it for my cat
I bought this for my cat and put it with a flask containing poison, in a sealed box. Do you think he likes it ? I've not opened the box yet.
(found @ Make:)

1 Kommentar:

bluhnah hat gesagt…

*lach* :-)
ganz schön hart...
glückwunsch zum blog-geburtstag!
mein urlaub is rum und ich blogge wieder mit, muss aber noch bissel anlauf nehmen ,-)